Terms & Conditions
By accessing, browsing and/or using punjabdentalcouncil.com you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of thepunjabdentalcouncil.com website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These shall apply in conjunction with MemberApplication Form or any other document signed by yourself.
1. Punjab Dental Council shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site.
2. The contents of punjabdentalcouncil.com cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or byany means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Punjab Dental Council. You agree thatthe material and content contained within or provided by punjabdentalcouncil.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes ordistributed commercially.
3. Punjab Dental Council will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain punjabdentalcouncil.com in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the resultsof any defects that exist in punjabdentalcouncil.com. You should not assume that punjabdentalcouncil.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for theparticular purposes that you have in mind when using it. punjabdentalcouncil.com reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified,supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on punjabdentalcouncil.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on theinformation on punjabdentalcouncil.com. Punjab Dental Council will not be liable if your use of materials or information from punjabdentalcouncil.com results in the needfor servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information onpunjabdentalcouncil.com.
6. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on punjabdentalcouncil.com for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
7. Fee structure shown on punjabdentalcouncil.com is current fees structure decided by Punjab Dental Council. Any change can be made as per decision of PDCCommittee without prior information. So members are strictly advised to check and verify the amount before proceeding to payment process. Any dispute/Claims relatedto misunderstanding will not be entertained.
8. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Chandigarh.